Friday, January 15, 2010

2nd post.

Hello!
In my post today, I feel to help make this blog a bigger success, we are going to do a "Questionnaire!" = ) What I'm going to do, is I want as many people that would, I want you to comment, and ask any question(s) about me, and my faith, and what I believe, so that when I post, you know more about where I'm coming from. you may ask as many questions as you want! (What is my opinion on...) Or whatever you like! I will answer your questions, in the next post. also , i'm drawing a blank, on possibly a series, that I could write and post. Do you all have anything that you want me to post about? Or do a series on? Let me know! I will think about it, and work on it. And do it! = ) Ask away!!!

8 comments:

Kade said...

you should post about why you and your sister listen to very wierd music.

hahahaha, just kidding!

Kade said...

mabye you could do some posts on all of your movies. you could write some reviews on them!

ta da!

Kade said...

favorite movies that is...

Kenna said...

I agree with Kade on doing reviews on some of your favorite movies. And any good books that you have read lately. Always looking for a good Christian book. (I'm more for the western/Christian/fiction kind but I will just about read anything by a Christian author)

Nikki said...

Thanks for your comments! I will start a series, on Books/movies, that I recommend!

Tori said...

Weird music, Kade? Everyone knows Southern Gospel is the best...jk! =)

Kenna said...

I agree with you Tori....Southern Gospel is the BEST.....and Bluegrass.....and after that comes 50-60's, some Celtic, clean country. :)
I've grown up around Southern Gospel! :)

Camden said...

Sometimes the best thing to write about is just what God shows you from day to day about Himself. It helps us process what God's teaching us, and it shows others a testimony of His grace!

Camden

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.