Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank you for coming to, ...Righteous...

Thank you for stopping by my new blog!
This blog will be completely focused on God! I will be posting on here very often! I will be posting things such as, Bible Verses, I will give a thought on my daily devotions, song lyrics, and just things to think about. I'm trusting you will come back to this blog and will find it of good help, as I will enjoy writing my posts! I hope you enjoy them! And if you visited this blog, PLEASE press the follow link on the sidebar! Thanks! Expect your very first post coming up soon! = )
~Nikki

3 comments:

Kenna said...

Sounds like it's gonna be a GREAT blog! Can't wait for the next post. I know I will come back often! :)

Nikki said...

Thanks Kenna! I'm glad you like it!

Lulu said...

Hey Nikki,
What a cool blog!! I used to have this background....
Lulu