Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Facing Your Giants

Hello,
Sorry I haven't posted much, but I'm starting to get back in the swing of posting! So here is one coming your way!

Isn't it great to know that when you are going through a tough time, or trial, God will always be right there by your side? Well, the past couple of weeks have been very tough, and God has proven Himself to me and my family. He is always there right when you need Him. He will never abandon you! I have been reading the book of Proverbs, and that book has really been a big help to me! There are promises through out the entire Bible that will help you and encourage you, But I've just really enjoyed reading Proverbs. Nearly the entire chapter is underlined because I just keep saying, "I've got to underline that!" and stuff. when ever you feel like all hope is lost, or you can't find your way, He always shows you that He is with you!

In my last post some people said, to maybe do some reviews on some of my favorite movies! So I was going to recommend one.

I don't know how many of you have watched this, but it is called, 'Facing the Giants'
It is a GREAT Christian film. I won't say much about the film in case you haven't seen it. But it talks about, facing your giants, and trusting God that He'll get you through them!
So, I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Well..I'll let you go, I hope that this post has encouraged you!
God bless,
~Nikki

5 comments:

Dakota said...

Hey, I really like your blog! I seen your profile on Counter Cultural, and clicked the link on your page.

I also enjoy reading the Proverbs. Like you, there are places in my Bible where I went a little crazy with my highlighter (especially James), but I think that God is probably O.K. with that. haha. Anyway, keep posting for the glory of God!

Dakota

By the way, you might enjoy my blog, www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com

Jennifer R said...

Wonderful post and SO true!

Toyin O. said...

That is great movie to watch:)

Toyin O. said...

That was an awesome movie!

todrawneargod said...

God bless you... I'm following your blog... We may be facing different so-called giants in our life, but we can defeat them IN Christ...!

We are victors!

I love the movie! FIreproof too!